- Connectivity: USB Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Memory Capacity: 32 MB
- Resolution: Up to 2400 × 600 dpi (HQ 1200 technology)
- Paper Output: Up to 50 sheets of 80 g/m2 Plain paper (face-down delivery to the face-down output paper tray)
- Print Speed: Up to 21 ppm (Letter size) Up to 20 ppm (A4 size)
- Connectivity: USB, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Network: Wireless network security WEP 64/128 bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES)
The wireless network connectivity is as per with modern day need. You can connect your mobile by creating a hotspot or within a same network. Just simple set up procedure – You have to download the Brother app from App Store and connect the printer and mobile in a same network. A router or mobile hotspot will do the trick to connect the printer.
Except from the wifi its performance and agility is far beyond its HP counterpart MFP 1005. The printing time so less, and the jamming is very rare, except for the sticky pages.
Also, the cartridge longevity is far much better than any laser printer currently available in the market. It can easily go on to print about 1500 or more pages approximately. You can easily refill the cartridge at your will. Though you have to be little bit arduous for that. Better call cartridge re – filler.
It can easily print 80,85GSM quality paper with both side printing. It has a face down paper output with face down paper input.The memory capacity of the laser printer is 32MB – which is good enough to hold the linking MAC address and printer spooling at high speed.